These pages contain information for students on COVID-19 vaccination, testing, and signs and symptoms. To view university FAQs, policies, and other information, visit the central university COVID-19 page: coronavirus.rutgers.edu/covid-19-vaccine/#forStudents.
How to Upload Proof of Vaccination
How to Upload Your COVID Proof of Vaccination in 4 Steps
- Use your NetID to access the Rutgers Student Immunization Portal: https://rutgers.medicatconnect.com
- Click on the Upload tab at the top of the page.
- Upload your full immunization documentation (you may need to include the font and back of the CDC immunization record card). All documentation needs to be verified by a Student Health staff person. Please be patient!
- Click on the Immunization tab at the top of the page, then click on the blue COVID-19 bar at the bottom of the page and fill in your vaccination dates.
How to Access Vaccination
- Rutgers faculty, staff, and students can schedule appointments to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at one of three campus locations. Please visit the Rutgers COVID-19 vaccine portal to register for an appointment at https://rtr.ipo.rutgers.edu/vaccines.
- Rutgers’ clinical partner RWJBarnabas Health has extended priority access for all Rutgers students seeking a COVID-19 vaccination appointment at the Middlesex County Megasite, located at the New Jersey Convention and Expo Center in Edison. To make an appointment, visit the RWJBarnabas Health vaccine registration form and indicate that you are a Rutgers student when prompted.
- There are many other locations throughout the State of New Jersey. See the State’s vaccine hub for a list of vaccine locations in New Jersey. Out of state residents should contact their local or state authorities for information.