Marketing Request Form
Click here to fill out our Marketing Request Form. Please allow up to 2 business days for a follow-up response.
Student Positions with Rutgers Student Health Marketing
Rutgers Student Health (RSH) is dedicated to offering healthcare for the whole student – body, mind, and spirit. The Marketing & Communications department works to increase awareness of the resources available to students, elevate the quality of departmental print, web and social content, develop open and ongoing dialogue with the student body, and promote a holistic and well-balanced approach to health & wellness.
RSH Marketing and Communications student employees and interns have the opportunity to apply the skills they learn in the classroom to a professional, mission-based environment, and gain experience to build their resume.
RSH offers paid positions and internships. All positions must be filled by students currently. Internships are unpaid.
Students in paid positions must be available to work 8-10 hours per week. Students in internships must be available 15-20 hours per week and are required to receive academic credit. Proof of ability to receive academic credit must be provided prior to the start of the internship.
Please only submit your application once. You will be notified via email if you receive an invitation to interview. Please indicate in your cover letter the position and level (paid or internship) in which you are interested. Proof of ability to receive academic credit must be provided prior to the start of the internship.
The following positions are currently available as either paid positions or for-credit internships:
Students who fail to follow submission guidelines will not be considered.
The student Photographer/Videographer/Video Editor will create video profiles of students and staff as well as on the services available through Student Health, and overall Health & Wellness. The student will be responsible for the entire production process, including outlining the story, coordinating schedules with participants, obtaining and filing releases, uploading files, and editing. This position will also take still photos of Health & Wellness events, headshots of staff, and stock photos of promotional materials.
A successful candidate must be comfortable pitching creative ideas as well as following project parameters, depending on the assignment. The candidate should also be creative, attentive to details and assignment guidelines/expectations, possess an eagerness to learn, have the ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, and shift priorities as needed. Students should also be able to collaborate with other department employees to maintain consistency in messaging and enhance the brand as a whole.
Candidates must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and comfortable with audio and lighting set ups.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to
Jeanne Bernard, Assistant Director of Marketing for Health & Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rutgers Student Health Contests
Official Contest Rules
- To be eligible for any Rutgers Student Health contest, you must be a current Rutgers University – New Brunswick student.
- Rutgers Student Health Marketing employees and interns are not eligible to win.
Photo Release Consent
- By entering any Rutgers Student Health contest in which you provide a photo or photos, you give Rutgers University – New Brunswick permission to use your photos for promotional purposes.
- Participants give permission for their names to be posted on RUStudentHealth social channels, should they be announced as a prize winner.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to win.
- Prizes are subject to Federal tax law and may require completion of appropriate tax forms.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- All prizes must be picked up at 8 Lafayette Street, New Brunswick within 30 days of being announced.
- Winners need to present their student ID to claim their prize.