Updated September 6, 2016
Student Trumenba® Vaccination Appointments at the Hurtado Health Center Can Be Scheduled Online
- Vaccinations are administered at the Hurtado Health Center.
- Please bring your insurance card and RU ID.
- All insurances accepted.
- The online appointment scheduler only works for continuing students. New students should call 848-932-7402 to get a Trumenba® vaccination appointment at the Hurtado Health Center.
All Rutgers University–New Brunswick undergraduate students are required to submit either verification of receiving the vaccine series or sign a declination form containing information about meningococcal disease prevention and vaccination. Verification and other forms can be found here. Completed forms can be returned two ways:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
57 US Highway 1
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
MenB Vaccination Forms
MenB Vaccination Form Packet Individual Pages
- MenB Vaccination Form Instructions (PDF)
- Meningitis B Vaccination Information and Trumenba® Dose Tracker (PDF)
- MenB Vaccination Documentation Form for Dose #1 of Trumenba® (PDF)
- MenB Vaccination Documentation Form for Dose #2 of Trumenba® (PDF)
- MenB Vaccination Documentation Form for Dose #3 of Trumenba® (PDF)
- Alternate MenB Vaccine Documentation Form for Dose #2 and Dose#2 of Bexsero® (PDF)
- MenB Vaccination Declination Form (PDF)