If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately! From a University phone, obtain an outside line and dial 9-1-1.
Rutgers is a community that cares. We DO SOMETHING when we are concerned about one of our community members. When you click on one of the areas below you will find a form or additional contact information where you can share your concern.
- A student who may be using dangerous drugs (heroin, prescription drugs)
- A student representing a threat to themselves or others
- A student’s emotional state and well-being
- Disruptive or aggressive behaviors in a classroom or on campus
- Click here to share a concern regarding a bias incident
- Click HERE to share a concern regarding SEXUAL ASSAULT, DATING VIOLENCE, STALKING OR SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- Click here to share a concern regarding a violation of the Code of Student Conduct