Health and Immunization Requirements for new and transfer students are customized based upon the New Jersey health requirements for higher education and school/program needs.
Rutgers Immunization Portal
All health and immunization requirements and forms are found on the Rutgers Immunization Portal (https://rutgers.medicatconnect.com). This secure portal provides a central location for students to find and report the information needed to fulfill these requirements. Select Rutgers from the dropdown and then login in to the Rutgers’ Portal using your netid and password. On the site you will:
- Complete the Mandatory Health Form
- Download Immunization Record Form
- Upload the immunization record once it has been completed and signed by a healthcare professional
- Enter dates of your immunizations or lab tests
- Get a copy of your immunization record
All information will be verified. Unsubstantiated entries will be rejected.
Summary of Health and Immunization Requirements
- Mandatory Health Form:
- This online form contains information mandated by the state, needed to help categorize requirements, and some basic information about the student that will help us better care for the student on campus should the need arise.
- Immunization Record:
- Immunization requirements vary based on the needs of each school/program. .
- To download the immunization packet, students go to the Rutgers Immunization Portal and click on the box for the school in which they are enrolled.
The table below provides and overview of the categories and requirements. More detailed information about the requirements and requested immunization data is found in the immunization packets on the portal.